Business range

How can we help you?


What is my contribution as an employer if an employee is entitled to a concessionary rate (Preferential Reimbursement/Transport Guarantee)?

You can contribute as an employer to a Preferential Reimbursement travel pass:

  • if you add a certificate of increased reimbursement. This serves as proof that the employee has voluntarily declared his/her status.
  • if the option to contribute to a Preferential Reimbursement travel pass is included in the third-party payer agreement.

Take a look at how to have your agreement modified.

Only recipients of the integration income and their family members can obtain a Transport Guarantee travel pass. This is done through an application to the Public Welfare Centre (OCMW). Integration income recipients do not have an employer.

Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Business Portaal -->