Business range

How can we help you?


Can I have the MOBIB card and bank transfer forms sent to the employer’s address instead of to my employee?

Our standard practice is to send the MOBIB card with the travel pass together with any bank transfer forms for the personal contribution to the employee’s home address (as shown in the national register).

You can change this and have everything sent to a different address (e.g. the employer’s address). If you wish to do this, enter the correspondence address in the starters or warning list that you upload under ‘Shared files’.

Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Business Portaal -->