Business range

How can we help you?


Can I as an employer receive a refund on a travel pass?

You can cancel the current travel pass in the Business portal via the icon . We will then immediately calculate whether a refund is possible.

The conditions for a partial refund apply:

  • We will calculate the amount based on the date of cancellation of the travel pass.
  • You will receive a credit note for the amount to which your organisation is entitled.
  • If the employee paid part of the cost of the travel pass, also provide his/her account number when you make the request. We will pay his/her part of the refund into this account.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Business Portaal -->