Business range

How can we help you?


My employee already has a MOBIB card from another transport operator. How can the De Lijn travel pass be placed on it?

  • Ask your employee to first visit a Lijnwinkel store in order to have his/her MOBIB card registered on our system.
  • Then apply for a travel pass via the Business portal. We will then automatically load the travel pass onto the card.


This is only possible if the employee has a personalised MOBIB card from NMBS-SNCB, TEC or MIVB-STIB (displaying a photo).

Any questions about this subject?
Fill in this form.

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Business Portaal -->